Friday 25 August 2017

Having a friend there for you

A low can hit out the blue, just appear without any sign of triggers, the triggers are possibly there but I don't always see them or read them correctly.
As I have said before my go to place when this happens is my sofa, TV on but not really focusing, mobile by my side. I pick it up look for messages that don't exist. look on social media and decide everyone is having more fun than me and everyone isn't a real friend because where are they now? So as you can tell I am already in dangerous territory and not going the right way to improve my mood.

I focus on people who aren't there for me that I feel should be. People I cant access, I go off on that trail of thinking until I feel completely hopeless and depressed. But I still sit there with an aching body that cant face going for a walk or picking the phone up to speak to someone. I wait for the pain to pass but it doesn't. Can I pick my phone up and open an App or website that's a friend there for me? could just a few messages of support really help motivate me to break this cycle of thinking, inspire me? I think it could help me. I don't think its a replacement for real people but it is a place to turn to for friend based support. its a place someone could look to at the lowest time when you just want to let the suicidal thoughts creep in and continue downwards. What if getting the right message at the right time helped change that process. It wont be a miracle cure but it could shorten the low? It could make you feel less alone? It could make you feel that someone out there is thinking of you and wanting for you to feel better?

This isn't a sales itch by the way. Its me writing whatever is going through my head right now. So I am going to face my technology fears and see if I can make this happen.

Check out my website please, its got a clear message of my intentions http://site-1218771-1978-6262.strikingly.com/ and contact me if you have any thoughts or ideas for me. I am going on my own experiences so far in the hope that there are others who want the same.

Keep Fighting and love yourself x

No comments:

Post a Comment